1. We have moved to a new Forum System. Please let us know if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Karl's miata

Discussion in 'Project Cars' started by karlman, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Rewedmiata

Rewedmiata <font color="#EF77A6">Super Moderator</font>

Buy my shocks and springs. Eibach pro kit with kyb AGXs and top hats with modded bump stops.

2. karlman

karlman New Member

Eric hmu 6128043109

3. Gdschaf

Gdschaf New Member

I want to see new pictures right meow

4. karlman

karlman New Member

iphone pic but what evs...

[​IMG]

5. cmspaz

cmspaz New Member

Meow.

[​IMG]

6. Lindahl#7

Lindahl#7 New Member

Nice looking ride. Looks like you did get it lowered in that last pic, correct?

7. karlman

karlman New Member

yes its sittin on megan racing springs

8. derp

derp New Member

looks nice. I like (clean) miatas.

9. karlman

karlman New Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
  10. Grappler

Grappler <font color="#EF77A6">Super Moderator</font>

Fixed for you

11. karlman

karlman New Member

Well I got stuck in reverse the other night, it was raining and I had my top down from earlier that day so I came into a gas station guns a blazin threw her into neutral from fifth let the clutch out and it dies I was confused at first but then I realized that that when I put it first the car didn't move just acted like it was locked up so that's when I knew I was stuck in reverse. So I did what any man would do and I called ma and told her to bring tools. She brought the Jack and stand a crescent wrench and a screw driver I hacked it up unscrewed the reverse light switch and tried to pry it out of gear but the screw driver was to long so I tried my key that when things got ugly, it broke! But I got it out of gear and didn't want to take the chance of destroying my tranny with the key inside my transmission so I towed it home and now it sits totally fine physically but the stupid key has to be in the way.

12. cmspaz

cmspaz New Member

Something to be said for a proper set of tools in the trunk. Can you get in there with a magnet, or is the drain bolt magnetic? If the bolt is magnetic, fucking forget it.

Remember, Josh sheared all the teeth off both 3rd and 4th in his Evo on separate occasions and in both cases was able to limp the car home without any further damage to anything. I'm not saying you'll be that lucky, but the chances of something that size and weight already sitting in the bottom of the tranny going through and fucking things up is slim.

13. Rewedmiata

Rewedmiata <font color="#EF77A6">Super Moderator</font>