1. We have moved to a new Forum System. Please let us know if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi

Discussion in 'Noob Introductions' started by Ghoster22, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Ghoster22

Ghoster22 New Member

Hey everyone. Its Devlin. Finally a break in a busy work schedule for a bit so im finally introducing myself on the site. I went up to Taylor Falls with you a while back with my neighbor Tim. In recent News, just upgraded my ride to a 05 Dodge Neon SRT-4. I kept my 97 eclipse and will still have it as a project car. but my primary ride is now the SRT-4. LOVE IT!

So i thought Id say Hi. Hopefully i can make it out to Sonic this week. would be awesome. havent been in a while. Oh, and i am on xbox, Ghoster22 is my name. hit me up!!!

Attached Files:

2. MattG

MattG New Member

Hello, and welcome!

3. Gdschaf

Gdschaf New Member

welcome!

4. Rowtard

Rowtard <font color="#EF77A6">Super Moderator</font>

SRT4s are gay and for guys with white oakleys. oh wait =P

Welcome aboard

5. Grappler

Grappler <font color="#EF77A6">Super Moderator</font>

6. yvang

yvang New Member

Eagan area eh? If I see you I'll wave sometime! I'm just right over in IGH :)

7. Ghoster22

Ghoster22 New Member

well then im glad my white sunglasses aren't oakleys!! so im in the clear haha. good to know they look like them, as they were only 20 bucks lol

8. Ghoster22

Ghoster22 New Member

right on! yea i live basically right off of Yankee Doodle in the main drag of Eagan. Im probably the only pearlesent orange SRT4 in the cities, so i cant be that hard to find lol :cool: ill be wearing my white sunglasses that look like oakleys when i drive haha

what do you drive?

9. Derrian

Derrian Guest

Hi and welcome. I was just going to yell at Tim to get you on this board :D

And don't let guys get you down on the Skittle :) They all like to jest... well except maybe Brett (Military Guy you met at our house yesterday :p) That is just the way he is.. lol!

10. BankerBalt

BankerBalt New Member

zomg neighbor

11. Ghoster22

Ghoster22 New Member

haha no worries. I love the car!!! and to me, thats all that matters :) so far so good and no complaints with it! its quick