1. We have moved to a new Forum System. Please let us know if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

MAPEFORMANCES Proving Grounds

Discussion in 'Beyond The Rev' started by beyondtherev, Jun 13, 2012.

1. beyondtherev

beyondtherev Sponsor

hey guys sorry been MIA on here for awhile (team downsized) but I was wondering who here is going to this event?

2. cmspaz

cmspaz New Member

This guy.

3. beyondtherev

beyondtherev Sponsor

I would like to focus our group on someone from this forum at this event. Would you be okay with it?

4. Derrian

Derrian Guest

I'm all for it. I think we have a few people going :)

Spaz for sure (Evo). Possibly Montana (Miata)

We planned on going. But are missing working cars :p So maybe not, still up in the air

5. cmspaz

cmspaz New Member

Garrett and Jon are both planning on going as well.

I dunno about being your guys' focus though, I'm just one guy with one car that'll do a couple events, road course probably isn't happening for me and drifting's out for obvious reasons. Plus, I guarantee you'll get more coverage of me being drunk than of me racing.

I guess where I'm going is that you guys really need to go out and just watch and experience everything to get the best coverage, and that's not going to happen through just one participant. Especially if that participant is me. :p

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  6. beyondtherev

beyondtherev Sponsor

your right but at the same time being a one man team trying to get everything is going to be difficult but i will. i personally think also focusing on someone will be great to :D