1. We have moved to a new Forum System. Please let us know if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved: Honda Love?

Discussion in 'Website Support/Help' started by flecs, Jul 13, 2011.

1. flecs

flecs New Member

most of my friends are honda drivers and i was tellign them about this site and i didnt realise there isnt even a section for honda

2. derrian

derrian Administrator Staff Member

There is not. I can make one though :) Give me models of some of the Hondas they drive and I'll get to work :) They can still come along and start posting in the Lounge until then.

If I see you tonight at sonic I'll give you some cards to give them also :)

3. flecs

flecs New Member

im bringing one with me to sonic! lol so we can talk about models to add there :) thanks!

4. derrian

So! The List I remember is as such

Civic
    Accord
    Prelude

I feel like I'm missing one, so let me know. I'll be working on this today

5. derrian

This section is up!

6. flecs

flecs New Member

and integra/RSX

THANKS! ill try and get people to fill em

7. Straitup D

Straitup D dope

hondas suck ....

8. Grappler

Grappler <font color="#EF77A6">Super Moderator</font>

Says the honda guy :p

9. derrian

Hahaha doesn't matter if you don't like Hondas, all cars are welcome here :)

And the integra/RSX is added. I'm putting you in charge of getting people in those forums Flecs :D

10. MattG

MattG New Member

s2000? It's a badass machine, and we need S2k members on here so I can see the build threads behind em haha

11. flecs

flecs New Member

lol well find some 2000 owners then matt! haha all my honda friends are to poor fir that

12. derrian

I agree on this, I have just yet to see one come to our group fun-ness. We get one or two to show up and I'll definitely get a section for them. I have already hidden a few sections just because I know nobody with that particular car. BUT they can always come back :) Everything will expand as the following gets bigger.