1. We have moved to a new Forum System. Please let us know if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from St. Cloud

Discussion in 'Noob Introductions' started by leecheater, Aug 7, 2013.

1. leecheater

leecheater New Member

Hello All. I am Dan from St. Cloud. I was a prior member of MNSC, didn't post much. Don't get on the forums much but I know a few of the guys on here. Hoping to make it to one of the Wednesday meets in the near future. I have heard there are a lot of nice cars that show up.

Would love to meet and talk road racing.

2. Grappler

Grappler <font color="#EF77A6">Super Moderator</font>

That's a nice Z someone needs to show Wyatt :p

3. leecheater

leecheater New Member

Thanks, she is sweet. Hope to make it next week.

4. Rewedmiata

Rewedmiata <font color="#EF77A6">Super Moderator</font>

Welcome, nice lineup!

5. derrian

derrian Administrator Staff Member

Welcome! Glad to have you around. We get a wide variety of cars on Wed, widely expensive, hugely modified, sleeper, stock, Rusted, etc :)

I currently would like to see all of your cars in person, so bring them down :)

6. leecheater

leecheater New Member

7. cmspaz

cmspaz New Member

Welcome!

That is indeed a beautiful Z.

8. Rewedmiata

Rewedmiata <font color="#EF77A6">Super Moderator</font>

Nice s30 you have there! Welcome

9. leecheater

leecheater New Member

240z

Rewedmiata thanks for the compliment. I have her tucked away in the big garage for winter. Plans for the winter include, installing a LSD and a bracket that is supposed to decrease the clunk that these cars are known for. Also plan on converting her to e-85. Other than a little tweaking she should be good to go. Hope to race her up at BIR next spring.

10. derrian

derrian Administrator Staff Member

Oh god. that first close up pic is amazing! looks like a great car!

11. leecheater

leecheater New Member

240z

Derrian thanks for the compliment. She is an old car. I have to say much more of a head turner than the Supra. This surprised me. Every time I take her for a drive I have guys giving me the thumbs up. Here's a couple of the Supra.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]